Technical Projects Manager at Promasidor
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Projects Manager
Job type: Full-time
Direct and Manage project development through the idea stage to handover; projects could be in excess of USD15m yearly:
- Develop project scope and ensure deliverables are in alignment with corporate strategic goals.
- Ensure the utilities operate in accordance with international best practice
- Develop full scale project plans with its associated communication documents and ensure effective briefing to top management.
- Direct and Manage the delivery of utilities (Power, Water, Air-conditioning, ETP, Hydrant system, Laundry machines and air distribution to support business operations:
- Deliver an effective & efficient preventive maintenance management system in place
- Plan and deliver the required overhaul and annual shutdown maintenance
Ensure that all company facilities and assets (Factory site, residences, owned depots across the nation) are fit for purpose:
- Accountable for functionality/maintenance of Factory Site Engineering installations, roads, building and Infrastructures
- Planning and implementation of site upgrades, cleanliness and development in our effort to provide a world class manufacturing facility
- Provide Engineering support to IT, execute all the engineering phase of IT projects and ensure the maintenance of the equipment.
Accountability for the development of the team members:
- Coach, mentor, motivate and train team members
- Ensure relevant reports on the department kpi’s are produced monthly
- Ensure all relevant records, vital information on machines and plants are kept.
Qualification and Experience:
- M.Sc. in Engineering with a Project Management Certification
- At least 15 years post-graduation experience in Engineering/Project management with at least the last 5 years in a senior management role.
Knowledge & skills:
- Hard and Soft skills
- People development
- Financial skill set
- Engineering Management
- Project Management
- Leadership Capability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply