Genesis Cinemas is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Controller
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Delta & Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure 100% accuracy of stock.
- Ensure adherence to local purchase budget and improve efficiency in invoice verification.
- Daily update and monitoring of daily stock issuance in adherence to stipulated budget.
- Ensure 100% capturing of all stock items (countable, charge back items) using weekly/monthly performance.
- Achieve 100% accuracy in sales and COS capture as compared with accounts by 1st of each month.
- Zero tolerance to stock out and expired items.
- Ensure stock accuracy and accountability by comparing physical stock balances and software stock balances by month end.
- Achieve 95% resolution of customer complaints within 48 hours – Review weekly by checklist method.
- Achieve 90% internal customer and client feedback score.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Economics or a related field.
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Relevant experience in the field
- Strong Analytical, communication and computer skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Understanding of mathematics, accounting and financial processes
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and the Location as the subject of the mail.