Social Media Manager at City Sport Group Limited
City Sport Group Limited is a limited liability total sports development group of companies based in Nigeria and an affiliate of City Sports Group Limited UK. With our team of professionals, well-structured and result oriented programs, we are committed to being change agents revolutionizing sports business in Nigeria. Our main areas of focus include, sports facilities construction and maintenance, sports events planning and organisation, sports clubs, sports kitting, sports talent identification and development, school sports and sports agency and consultancy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Combines marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting sports-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue.
- Works with social media team members to create innovative social media campaigns.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules to increase brand awareness
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, interact with followers, respond to comments and foster a sense of community
- Curate compelling and shareable contents related to our sports events, athletes and initiatives in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Stay updated with social media sports trends and adjust strategies for optimal performance.
- Degree in Communications, Marketing or related fields
- 1 to 2 Years of Experience with:
- Social Media Management, Marketing Experience, Content Creation, Copywriting, Graphic Design,
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills,
- Attention to Detail, creative mindset with ability to generate engaging contents
- Creative Problem-Solving Skills,
- Experience with Major Social Media Platforms.
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2024.