Saroafrica International Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2024
Saroafrica International Limited is a group driven by excellence. At Saroafrica International, we believe in turning challenges, stemming from customers’ needs into success stories. This has motivated and inspired our journey from the beginning. The group was born out of a desire to satisfy under-served customers in the crop protection industry especially with the departure of multinationals due to unfavourable economic environment in the early 90s. With 3 decades of experience, we have grown into a strong force in the agricultural and FMCG industry, with business operations spanning local and international markets.
We invite applications for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2024
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum Second Class Upper Degree (2.1) in Business Administration, HR/ Industrial relations and other related courses from a reputable University
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- You must have completed your NYSC Scheme or to complete by December 2023.
The Candidates we Want:
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday.
- You should be a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: If you have you have applied to saro in the past 2 years you are advised not to apply
Application Deadline 18th December, 2023.