Sales Director – Expatriate at Adexen
Adexen is mandated by a leading Oil & Gas organization to recruit an experienced individual for their operations in the position below:
Job Title: Sales Director – Expatriate
Employment Type: Full time
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy for LNG in Nigeria and export markets.
- Establish and maintain relationships with regulatory authorities and key stakeholders.
- Lead, mentor, and manage a team of regional managers to achieve sales targets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure effective product delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor market trends, identify opportunities, and provide strategic insights to the CEO.
- Define & propose sales strategies to ensure commercial objectives are achieved.
- Oversee the articulation of the organisation’s sales strategies
- Coordinate and supervise the day-to-day activities of the department
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or related field from a recognised university
- MBA is a plus
- Minimum 15 years relevant work experience in Oil & Gas products , CNG or LNG sales. A focus on the Nigerian market is a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in managing sales teams.
- Strong understanding of regulatory frameworks in the gas industry.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- Good knowledge of local and global industry dynamics
- Management experience of a large multicultural team
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date