Phillips Outsourcing Limited is a leading outsourcing service provider in Nigeria committed to delivering qualitative, customised, and effective outsourcing solutions to our esteemed clients. Our innovative solutions have made us revered and renowned to be the go-to business partner for companies who want to scale-up and have a competitive edge in the market. With our workforce of highly skilled and experienced professionals, advanced technology and cost-effective mediums, our goal is to meet our client’s needs with precision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager (Transportation Industry)
Location: Okota, Lagos
- The Head of Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading the sales and marketing team to achieve the company’s revenue goals.
- The successful candidate will develop and implement sales and marketing strategies, manage the sales and marketing teams, and monitor and analyze market trends to stay ahead of the competition.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies that align with the company’s business objectives.
- Lead and manage the sales and marketing teams to achieve revenue targets.
- Analyze market trends and competitive activity, and adjust sales and marketing strategies as needed to stay ahead of the competition.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new products and services, and work closely with product development teams to ensure that products meet customer needs and expectations.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers and partners, and identify new business opportunities to drive revenue growth.
- Manage the company’s brand and reputation, and ensure that all marketing communications are consistent with the company’s messaging and values.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with industry influencers and thought leaders to increase the company’s visibility and credibility in the marketplace.
- Prepare and manage budgets for sales and marketing programs, and monitor their effectiveness to ensure they are delivering the expected ROI.
- Provide regular reports on sales and marketing activities and results to the CSMO and other senior executives.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations, and maintain ethical standards in all business activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in sales and marketing leadership roles, with a track record of driving revenue growth and market share.
- Strong strategic planning and execution skills, with the ability to think creatively and outside the box.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with a proven ability to build and develop high-performing teams.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Experience in the transportation industry is a plus.
N800,00 – N1,000,000 monthly (Gross)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2023.