The Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Researcher – International Relations & Economy
Location: Maitama, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Estimated Starting Date: 20 December 2023 (3 Months Probationary Period)
Duties and Responsibilities
- The selected candidate will be responsible for conducting research in the field of International Relations and Economic Surveys and research.
- Master’s Degree in International Relations, Economics, or related fields. Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years experience in International Relations, Economics, or related fields.
- Proficiency in computer literacy is preferred.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2023 (16:00).
28th November, 2023 (subject to change).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (2 pages or less), Cover Letter (1 page, do not include your hometown, family, physical condition, photo) & Academic Degree certificates to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted before 28th November, 2023 (16:00).
- We welcome qualified individuals to apply for this exciting opportunity to contribute to our mission. Join us at Embassy of the Republic of Korea and be a part of our dynamic team.