Regional Administrator at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
Seniority Level: Non-Management
Role Positioning and Objectives
- The regional administrator will add value to the overall process of achieving company objective of Growth, Productivity and Responsibility by delivering on basic finance and administrative tasks for Region.
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Responsible for compilation of regional fleet usage in terms of mileage, fuel consumption, repairs and maintenance on monthly basis.
- Build regular up and down feedback culture to encourage change management strategy in line with global feedback on WOW, Your Voice, View Point etc.
- Work with service providers to ensure quality service at reasonable cost.
- Continually improve work process, systems and procedure to ensure efficient delivery of results.
- Manage the day to day administration of the petty cash, keep and regularly update the cash and bank books, POSM to ensure compliance with all purchasing and utilisation procedure.
- Identify credible agencies and service providers in the region in line with company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for furnishing marketing finance with monthly reconciliation of all financial transactions in the region.
- Follow up with TM&D expense compilation and float reimbursements.
- Regularly update trade, clients and other stake-holder database to continuously build LEX capabilities.
- Manage procedure and implementation of all contracts between BAT and suppliers.
- Responsible for the implementation and follow up of records management policies and procedures.
Essential Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- High level of Loyalty and Discreteness
- Good understanding of the position of the company and the ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to communicate in the local language – Yoruba.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the field
- EXCEL exposure/knowledge would represent an added advantage.
- Leadership skills required along with team spirit.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified