MKOBO is a fully licensed Microfinance bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in Lagos, Nigeria. MKOBO was conceived to help solve consumers’ need for access to short-term emergency credit. Our goal is to provide access to short term unsecured loans, which is easily accessible. We cater to the demography currently undeserved by the Commercial banks in our aim to help increase financial inclusion of the Nigerian population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Officer
- Follow up on major debtors to resolve Loan repayment challenges before default.
- Working to repossess/recover Assets and properties of defaulting Loan Clients e.g; Bikes, Cars e.t.c..
- Monitor Loan Portfolio of the Bank for the purpose of resolving issues with NPL (Non-Performing Loans) and scaling down the overall
- Portfolio at Risk of the Bank.
- Carry out regular calls, site and follow up visits, to implement remedial strategies and action plans agreed with the Team Lead.
- Raise and tender Demand Notices to defaulting customers of the Bank
- Review all credit files for proper documentation and monitoring.
- Provide progress reports on interactions with Loan Customers in respect of Loan repayment status.
- Monitor and obtain background information and feedback on all accounts assigned to the Assets & Recovery Agencies to ensure
- Accounts to them are fully recovered.
- Monitoring and recovery of Past due obligations/Expired Loans in the Bank.
- Follow up on sale of securities deposited for collateral alongside the legal department after other remedial strategies have been exhausted.
- Preparation and recommendation of strategies for recoveries on major assigned accounts to the Team Lead.
- Preparation of Payment Vouchers to Business Partners for Loan repayment deduction and remittance.
- The primary purpose of this position centres on ensuring the Bank’s operations are properly designed, documented and managed.
The positions covers:
- Risk Management (credit risk Analysis)
- Debt Repayment
- Asset/Collateral Recovery and Maintenance
- PAR (Portfolio at Risk) and Credit Monitoring
- NPL (Non Performing Loans) and PDO (Past due Obligations) review and recovery
- In-depth knowledge of Debt/Asset Recovery Policies.
- Candidates should possess an HND or Degree in Finance, Economic, Business Administration etc. from a reputable University or Polytechnic.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in Loan and Asset Recovery activities.
- Hands-on experience working in a Microfinance and/or FINTECH space
- Strong planning, organizational and time management abilities
- Experience in database Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date