Property Officer at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states). We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Property Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment type: Full time
- This job role identifies and meets the maintenance needs of the company’s physical properties, and arranges and maintains staff accommodation needs for optimal performance.
- Carry out Inspection of buildings, office equipment, and appliances for functionality as the need arises and makes necessary provision for minor repairs and maintenance.
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with Landlords and other relevant third parties to get the best bargains on property repairs, supplies, and maintenance.
- Arrange for the diagnosis of problems with appliances and facilitate prompt repairs for the convenience of staff and visitors.
- Work with HSE Function to ensure that our properties are safe and void of any danger to staff and third parties.
- Monitors janitorial services
- Maintains and updates property records and inventory.
- Manages lease agreements, permits, licenses, and valuations and ensures all property documentations are up-to-date.
- Prepares periodic and ad-hoc reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Carries out other sundry assignments as directed by Head Facility Management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- A master’s degree in any related discipline will be an added advantage.
- Membership in relevant professional bodies.
- Possession of relevant certifications is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years experience.
- Advanced knowledge of commonly applied real estate principles, rules, regulations, and practices as well as agency, state, and local government procedures and appropriate statutes and policies
- Advanced knowledge of acquisition and management procedures including leases, easements, rights-of-way, consignments, licenses, permits, or grant procedures and required documentation
- Advanced knowledge of property disposal policies and procedures
- Advanced knowledge of standard space management and utilization practices
- Previous experience in managing a facilities/office services Function
- Good technical knowledge of building services
- Working experience in health & safety management
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date