Promotions Associate at Mavin Records
Mavin Records is Africa’s leading entertainment company. Mavin Records is a Nigerian music corporation record label founded by record producer and recording artist Don Jazzy on 8 May 2012. The label’s inception came to fruition following the closure of Mo’ Hits Records, a record label owned by the aforementioned producer and D’banj.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Promotions Associate
- Mavin Global is seeking a gritty promotions associate with a global mindset and tenacity to help drive the success of promotional initiatives.
- They will work closely with the promotion manager.
- Our ideal candidate will have excellent personal organization skills, a confident and calm personality, and an enthusiasm for the media and entertainment industry in Nigeria and internationally.
- A successful candidate will be a “builder” with the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial and growing company.
- Create local and international plans that target key demographics that maximize visibility for Mavin artists’ content, releases, and tour dates
- Build, maintain and leverage a database of local partners who define and influence culture including promoters, social influencers, writers, the tech community, lifestyle shops, club nights, and content creators
- Establish relationships with OAPs, on-campus clubs, influential leaders, trendsetters, and tastemakers to secure collaborations for artist releases, events, and programs
- Pitch artists’ content for college and local media (press/radio/blogs) coverage and placement
- Prepare monthly promotional recaps that will be distributed to the artist, their managers, and the label
- Research and pitch new initiatives that can maximize promotional efforts
- Work closely with the promotions manager and street team to amplify operational plans for the roster.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications-related fields such as public relations and advertising
- Detail-oriented and flexible
- Proficient in MS office
- Strong knowledge and network in the entertainment industry is an added advantage
Key Performance Indicator:
- Increase radio and tv plays
- Increase media mentions which will in turn increase bookings for the artistes
- % Spike in-stream numbers MOM
- Brand equity
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date