Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Management Specialist
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Project Manager in the PMO office will work closely with relevant stakeholders and a small team to partner with one or more BUs to facilitate implementation and smooth running of an effective and lean project management framework in such Bus.
- Provide governance and oversight to projects managed by assigned business units.
- Support in facilitating the adoption of breakthrough business practices and technologies such as Continuous Improvement, Process Automation, AI, Service Delivery Excellence, etc to boost productivity and competitiveness.
- Support various change management programmes and, in general, act as an agent of change.
- Responsible for overall project/programme planning, execution and tracking of assigned projects in FMN’s portfolio, including managing cost, timeline, and scope.
- Assist in definition of project scope and objectives, involving relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Assess risk of project and mitigations to minimize project risks.
- Co-ordinate internal resources and vendors to ensure flawless execution of assigned projects.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor, track progress, manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and cost.
- B.Sc / HND preferably in any of the fields of Engineering, Management, Business Administration, Computer Science, Operations Research, Organisational Behaviour, Mathematics or Finance.
- M.Sc / MBA in any of the above or related fields is an added advantage.
- Five years of relevant experience from FMCG, management or technology consultancy firm. With at track record of delivering successful projects.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be proficient with Microsoft office suites and Project Management tools.
- Possess interpersonal and stakeholders’ management abilities.
- Excellent knowledge of project monitoring and evaluation.
- Highly analytical, openness to change and ability to manage complexities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified