Production Planner at Nestle Nigeria Plc
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Planner
Location: Agbara Factory, Agbara – Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking for a Production Planner to consistently provide short-term/finite capacity-constrained production plans with feasible and realistic sequenced materials in accordance with the availability of resources (production lines/labor) and materials.
A day in the life of the Production Planner:
- Creating feasible production plans within the Detailed Production Scheduling (DPS) period that meet the market demand, taking into consideration available capacity, labor, materials, inventory policy and product family sequencing; thereby optimizing the factory’s ability to produce the SKUs within the families.
- Identification of possible opportunities and practical issues (plant shutdowns, timing of promotion activity, etcetera) within the DPS period.
- Providing advance information on labor and resource requirements within the DPS period.
- Providing daily production and material status updates for management decision.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Economics, Statistics, Engineering or Mathematics.
- 0 – 3 years’ relevant experience in at least one of the following Supply Chain functions – Demand and Supply Planning, Detailed Production Scheduling system, Distribution Requirement Planning, Raw & Packaging Material Requirement Planning, etc.
- Excellent proficiency level in the use of Microsoft Office tools. Working knowledge of Power BI and SAP is added advantage.
- Excellent analytical and Numerical Aptitude.
- Adaptability, Learning Agility and Innovative.
- Attention to Detail, Excellent Communication skills, Interpersonal Skills, Multi-tasking ability, and Service Orientation.
- Interesting and challenging work in a global organisation – a branch of worldwide and well recognized FMCG
- Possibility to work with a dynamic team of professionals and leaders.
- Possibility to work on challenging projects.
- A work environment that promotes respect, professionalism, and professional growth opportunities
- Possibility of personal development & career advancement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2023.