Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Operator (Water Treatment)
About the Role
- The Water Technician reports to the Utilities/Facilities Engineer and is responsible for monitoring water treatment plant activities and ensuring that water meant for production of Coca-Cola products is adequately treated, free of food hazards, and meets all standard requirements.
- Monitor The Stock Of Raw Water And Update Management – Residual chlorine from borehole 1-3ppm
- Ensure that appropriate solutions are rendered to problems arising in the cause of operation.
- Ensure that all water treatment test reagents are available and fit for use
- Ensure that the appropriate corrective actions are taken in cases where out-of-specification results are obtained.
- Ensure that treated water is available always for production purposes.
- Ensure good housekeeping status of all the equipment and environment associated with the water treatment plant.
- Ensure that backwashing of the sand and carbon filters is carried out.
- Ensure that all water standards are met by carrying out all tests and analysis at the required frequency.
Educational Qualification / Knowledge / Experience
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree or its equivalent
- Must have 3 years experience
- Physical Fitness
- Technical Dexterity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st July, 2023.