Product Manager at FairMoney
FairMoney is the leading digital lending platform in Nigeria. In 2020, we disbursed 40% more than the next competitor. We have continued to scale quickly and prudently culminating in our closing of our $42 million Series B Equity round.Due to our growth, we are scaling our Capital Markets team to further drive an ambitious local currency debt fundraising program. You will be joining an innovative and ambitious team that recently closed a Fintech Private Note with leading investment banks acting as Arrangers to the offer. We have plans to continue to offer debt investors a range of innovative solutions to enable them to provide FairMoney, a fast-growing yet prudent fintech with debt funds. This is where you come in.
We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Abuja (Remote)
Employment Type: Full Time
About the Role
- We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to help build and scale FairMoney’s mobile and POS-based payment product for Nigeria and ensure it becomes the most user-centric & sustainable digital payments and Banking services for merchants of all sizes.
- Set your team’s goals, success metrics, and roadmap to align with Fairmoney’s mission and drive maximum impact based on data analysis, market research, and company strategy.
- Conduct analysis and studies on value, usability, and feasibility.
- Develop success metrics and continued analysis of performance and reports post-launch.
- Creating and optimizing product features.
- Completely own your team’s products, existing or new, from ideation, through development, to launch, growth, and maintenance.
- Work closely with Design and UX Research to define customer journey and create amazing user experience; liaise with Engineering to ensure effective delivery of the product.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders, such as Product Marketing, Legal, and Product Strategy.
- Define and measure the metrics that inform the impact and success of your product.
- You have 3+ years of working with a high-growth tech company or working in banking/finance-related business areas such as acquiring, payments, and so on.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- An eye for great UX/UI and a good understanding of design best practices.
- Strong technical understanding.
- High analytical acumen along with a strong business sense that guides ROI-based prioritization.
- Experience formulating and driving a focused product vision, and owning the narrative with leadership, users, and partners
- A bias to action and bootstrapping major projects, never hesitant to roll up your sleeves and be hands-on
- Experience leading product development from zero to first release and beyond
- Readiness to provide insight and deliver measurable results for sophisticated products under ambiguous situations in a fast-paced environment.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Pension Plan
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Screening call with a member of the recruitment team for 30 minutes.
- Technical interview with members of the product team for 45-60 minutes.
- Assignment (takeaway).
- Interview with key stakeholders for 45-60 minutes.