Promasidor is an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Performance and People Services Advisor – Human Resources
About the Job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Participate in the design and implementation of effective performance management strategies that would help sustain a performance driven culture.
- Implement the competency framework system within the company and train Managers to carry out competency assessment, determine employee development needs and provide support.
- Support the development and implementation of the organisation’s performance management policy and provide advice and recommendations to Management and staff.
- Initiate the performance management process organisation-wide, ensuring objectives are set for employees within agreed timelines.
- Conduct performance reviews with line managers and drive the performance discussions.
- Provide ongoing oversight and support to ensure that performance measures are being used to effectively manage performance.
- Collaborate with the Talent Management team on the identified development areas as a fall out of the performance appraisal exercise.
- Provide training to all levels of staff on performance management and systems.
- Proactively identify and address staff appraisal issues and/or conflicts, including post-appraisal grievances.
- Prepare and submit periodic activity/management reports for the attention of the Unit Head.
- Serve as an initial point of contact for employees and people managers on most transactional HR needs and requests.
- Maintain employee files as to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation.
- Monitor and advise managers in the employee disciplinary process.
- Respond to reference requests and other employee queries/requests.
- Manage the confirmation process of all new hires.
- Management of in-house clinic, drugs requisition and supply, drug inventory tracker and clinic inspection.
- Oversee the canteen and carry out periodic checks to ensure optimum service delivery.
- Update the HR Database and platforms with timely, relevant forms, policies and procedures to ensure accessibility for employees at all times.
- Manage the labour service providers and ensure they adhere to the terms in the SLA.
Education & Experience
Candidate must have:
- B.Sc / HND
- Minimum of 3 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Data Oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and powerpoint.
- Good Knowledge of the Nigeria Labour Laws and Industrial policies.
- Good Communication Skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to details.
- Conflict Management Skills
- Customer orientation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date