Payroll Officer at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Officer
- Reporting to the Head, Human Capital Development, the incumbent responsibilities include calculating employees’ compensation, remitting statutory deductions, updating our internal payroll databases and ensuring timely payments.
- To be successful in this role, you should have a flair for numbers and be able to handle sensitive information.
- Candidates should possess an HND / BSc in Accounting, Human Resources or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Payroll Officer
- Time-management skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Membership of a human resource professional body is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with HRIS and accounting software
- Strong math skills with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Good knowledge of labor legislation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th May, 2023.