Packing Plant Manager at PZ Cussons
PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packing Plant Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Planning and scheduling production activities and supervising the production process.
- Selecting and maintaining equipment, supervising product standards and enforcing quality-control programs.
- Develops operations and cost budgets for the entire department
- Working with other managers effectively to execute the policies and goals of the organization.
- Keeping abreast of health and safety strategies.
- Maintaining good GMP practices
- Liaising with different departments such as suppliers, managers and so on to prevent any probable delay.
- Supervising and inspiring team of workers and reviewing the work performance of subordinates.
- Maintains discipline in the department
- Ensuring the effective management of production lines for the organization.
- Making sure of good quality production of products on time.
- Ensuring maintenance of cost effective and high-standard production.
- Estimating production costs and establishing high quality standards.
- Monitoring the production practices and setting the schedules as required.
- Working out the material and human resources as needed.
- Taking decision regarding the operating unit’s layout, size and range of service or product to deliver and design and arrangement of work processes.
- Renders report to higher management.
- Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Technology, Food Science, Business Management, Chemistry, Logistics, Industrial Engineering, or Process Engineering.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within this particular field.
- 3-5 years work experience in a similar position
- Computer literate
- Proactive and able to implement continual improvement program.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not indicated