Microsoft System Administrator at Fidelity Bank Plc
Fidelity Bank Plc began operations in 1988 as Fidelity Union Merchant Bank Limited. By 1990, it had distinguished itself as the fastest growing merchant bank in the country. However, to leverage the emerging opportunities in the commercial and consumer end of financial services in Nigeria, in 1999, it converted to commercial banking and changed its name to Fidelity Bank Plc. It became a universal bank in February 2001, with a license to offer the entire spectrum of commercial, consumer, corporate and investment banking services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Microsoft System Administrator
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of the Active Directory infrastructure. Ensure that the Active Directory environment is secured, efficient, and scalable. Responsible for developing and implementing Group Policy Objects (GPOs) to control access to resources and enforce security compliance. Additionally, you will be responsible for troubleshooting Active Directory-related issues and providing Level 2 support for the Active Directory infrastructure.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creating, modifying, and deleting user accounts, groups, computer accounts, organizational units (OUs), and other objects in the directory service database
- Providing technical support for user problems related to Active Directory or Windows Server applications.
- Designing and implementing security policies that conform to industry best practices and align with organizational risk management objectives.
- Creating, configuring, and administering Active Directory domains and forests, as well as adding new users to existing domains or forests
- Helping end users with issues related to their accounts or computers, such as resetting passwords or troubleshooting technical problems.
- Installing new Windows operating systems on client computers as needed, including installing device drivers and other software required for the computers to operate properly.
- Maintaining a database of all users in the organization and their respective rights and privileges within the network
- Designing a directory services infrastructure that meets the organization’s needs and implementing it on a daily basis.
- First Degree (Second Class minimum) or HND (Upper Credit) in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, or any related course
- 5 years of hands-on experience with Microsoft Collaboration tools / technologies
Below certifications will be an advantage:
- Exchange Administration
- Microsoft Directory Services
Experience / Skills:
- Administration of windows 2012 to 2019 servers
- Microsoft License Administration.
- Administration of Microsoft Exchange
- Experience using Pepipost.
- Experienced M365 Administrator.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply