Method Validation Analyst at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Method Validation Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
- Reporting to the Food & Formulation Manager, the incumbent will be expected to:
- Develop and validate new analytical methods.
- Re-validation of old analytical methods when required
- Perform trial runs for new products under development.
- Ensure regular calibration of Laboratory instruments/equipment as stated in the Annual Routine Maintenance/Calibration Contractual Agreement and Schedule.
- Writing and review of all related SOPs, tentative specifications for new products in F&D
- Prepare analytical method validation protocol and report.
- Transfer analytical methods validated to other laboratories with transfer protocol and report.
- Perform accelerated stability testing of new products for six months and real time stability testing for one year and/or until the study time is over.
- Carry out comparative dissolution for product registration.
- Applicants must be analytical and possess a good sense of creativity to achieve results.
- Candidates must possess a B.sc Chemistry/Biochemistry with a minimum of three (3) years relevant experience as a Method Validation Analyst. Proficiency with MS word, PowerPoint and Excel is a pre-requisite.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th December, 2023.