Manager, Wholesale & Carrier Relation at 9mobile
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Wholesale & Carrier Relation
Employment Type: Full-time
- End-to-end management of the entire Wholesale and carrier business of 9mobile Nigeria, to optimise revenue potential of existing business/income streams, develop new revenue opportunities and minimise costs/leakages.
- This function comprises the following business units: National and International Interconnect Management, Carrier business including Voice, SMS, leased lines (B2B and B2B2C) and Network-as-a-Service.
- Lead a diverse team of specialists across the wholesale business spectrum – national and international
- Oversees the day-to-day interconnect and carrier operations to ensure favourable net position for 9mobile
- Develop new wholesale business and revenue sources for the business e.g., Network-as-a-service (Naas), leased lines, P2P and A2P SMS, and customized voice opportunities
- Deploy appropriate tools and techniques to mitigate fraud and to proactively identify and block leakages within the International and carrier business operations
- Identify and realize monetization opportunities from evolving digital opportunities within the OTT space
- Manage existing partnerships to ensure minimal disruptions to wholesale and international services
- Implement pricing strategies that continually drive favorable International Termination Rates (ITRs), which can be leveraged to offer great international pricing propositions to 9mobile’s retail customers
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory directives.
- Overall stakeholder management to minimize dispute and to ensure business continuity and growth
- First Degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of 6 years cognate experience of which 3 must have been with a mobile telecom operator or with a reputable wholesale and carrier services provider.
- Previous supervisory experience is desirable
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong business acumen.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date