Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager, Savings Account
Job Type: Full-time
- To own and deliver the Liability and Revenue projections on all savings accounts through collaborations, effective communications and stakeholder engagement.
- Provide sales teams with the necessary technical expertise to enable them sell the banks’ savings products e.g printed & electronic materials-fliers, presentations, proposals
- Accountable for the comprehensive, end-to-end management of the savings product portfolio including product development, product marketing (in conjunction with MCIR), business development, product analysis, pricing, and profitability analysis, etc.
- Develops product sales and marketing strategy (in conjunction with MCIR) to ensure achievement of product sales and volume budget across all Clusters/Zones.
- Implement Bank-wide go-to-market strategy for new savings products initiatives, working with all relevant departments / stakeholders to drive execution.
- Prepares product marketing strategy, consumer segmentation, product positioning, objectives, and lifecycle recommendations to achieve overall business goals.
- Monitors sales impact & profitability of marketing expenditures – both on BAU and special campaigns.
- Conducts regular product & market research to determine product sales / market penetration potential across Clusters/Zones; develops and disseminates sales & marketing strategies to leverage opportunities & improve performance.
- Regularly reviews market & consumer trends to uncover new product opportunities across Clusters/Zones, disseminates identified insights in a timely manner for execution
- Identifies new market opportunities, directing RCHs & other marketing teams, appropriately to ensure these are fully leveraged to grow sales and volume
- Acts as primary product liaison with Clusters/Zones ensuring:
- timely & regular communication on product performance
- timely & regular communication on product / market changes
- relevant product, market insights & identified Area opportunities are presented
- successful execution and monitoring of product marketing campaigns
- Conducts Branch/Cluster webinars, meetings, visits, and joint customer calls to obtain market feedback and understand peculiarities of local operating environment
- Routinely attends Zonal Directorate planning / business review meetings-MPR
- Analyses escalated area sales challenges, proffers alternative solutions, implements recommendations that ensure achievement of product performance targets
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Product- knowledge and training
- People management skills
- Business development skills
- Brand management skills
- Facilitation skills
- Communication skills,
- Selling skills
- Negotiating skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Data driven decision making
- Interpersonal skills
- Decision making skills
- Organizational skills
- Analytical skills.
- Hybrid work structure
- Competitive Salary
- Great work culture.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2023.