At Beiersdorf we have been caring about skin since 1882. Throughout our history we have built trust by staying close to our consumers and developing innovative skin care brands that are tailored to their needs. We work as one global team, with one focus: making people feel good in their skin. Everywhere. Every day. As we head into the future, we want to become the number one skin care company in the world. Making people feel good in their skin means different things to different people. That’s why, across our three global skin care brands – NIVEA, Eucerin, and La Prairie – we cater for all sorts of needs and operate across different markets: mass market, dermocosmetics, and premium.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive, South-West
Location: Benin City, Edo
- The Business Development Executive (BDE) is responsible for sales performance, across all channels in their assigned key cities in Nigeria.
- They will assist the BDM in delivering the overall regions’ sales objectives through effective channel management and deployment of distributor infrastructure/ resources and driving excellent execution across channels with the ultimate decision to win the purchase decisions at different levels.
- To assist in the co-ordination and implementation of the city investment strategy, maximizing long-term profitable growth, within the set parameters.
- To develop and entrench sales fundamentals principles in the 3rd party sales team in accordance with the companies polices and strategies.
- To ensure streamlined implementation of the customer strategy at point of sales to further build market shares.
- To work and support the 3rd party sales team, to identity & Implement actions for closing possible results gaps in the concerned point of sales when they occur.
- Act as the internal and external ‘city customer champion’ ensuring customer and distributor relationship are established through partnership.
- New Business development by constantly seeking new opportunities to increase and extend the scope of business operations and Route to Market in line with Beiersdorf’ s Brand, Category and Customer strategies.
- Provides information on developments within the market. E.g. Trade and Competitor activity.
- Along with the distributor, track and deliver IMS targets by channel, category, customer and city.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets by brands whilst at the same time supporting accurate sales forecasting.
- To partner with distributor and develop distributor sales team, with clear focus of distribution, in market promotion, sales, stock management, POS implementation, payments, data collection and analysis.
- Achieve the volume and value objectives of the assigned territory/Area network within budget, time and policy parameters through efficient control of the distributor network and staff.
- Planning, implementing and monitoring all sales and commercial activities within the assigned territory/area.
- BA in Business Administration, Marketing or similar from a recognized University.
- 5 years’ experience in sales and in a wide range of FMCG functions with a recognized business.
- Sales Skills: Negotiation Skills, Analytical & administration ability, strong social & interpersonal.
- Language: English (Fluent).
- High proficiency in MS Office, Excel & PPT.
- FMCG specialist in areas of brand management, trade marketing and category management, mixed with high level of commercial business sense.
- Strong Operational Knowledge and experience of working with a distributor and key accounts.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified