United Airlines – For over 90 years, we’ve been connecting people and uniting the world. We have seven US hub locations, including hubs in the four largest cities in the United States and over 90,000 employees residing in every U.S. state and in countries around world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Reports to: Chief Commercial Officer
- Responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- He/she must have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our products and services.
- Ultimately, He/She will help UNA meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to the company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Achieving sales goals and developing sales plans.
- Track and monitor work
- Identify most important sales KPIs
- Prepare and present reports when needed
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
- Researching prospects and generating
- Contacting potential and existing
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and
- Preparing and sending quotes and
- Managing the sales process through specific software
- Building and maintaining a CRM
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales
- Perform such other duties as may be
Experience & Qualification
- B.Sc or HND in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a sales executive in the aviation industry.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
Job Attribute Required Skills:
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.