The Reddington Multi-specialist Hospital built on nine floors provides fully comprehensive tertiary hospital solutions in most medical areas. Our journey as a healthcare provider began in March 2006 with the establishment of the Cardiac Centre, in Victoria Island, in association with the renowned Cromwell Hospital in London.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Care Coordinator (Nurse)
Employment Type: Full-time
- This on-site full-time Care Coordinator (Nurse) role is located in Lagos island and will be responsible for coordinating patient care in compliance with hospital policies, procedures, and protocols. The Care Coordinator (Nurse) will work closely with interdisciplinary teams to provide optimal patient care.
- Ensuring at least 75% of the Shell in-patient questionnaires are distributed and received.
- Ensuring 90% of the Shell diabetics have their quarterly HBA1c blood tests and specialist review.
- Ensuring 90% of Shell hypertensives have their blood pressure checked at least once in two months.
- Ensuring 90% of patients that are admitted and patients that undergo surgery receive a phone call the day after they are discharged from the hospital.
- Ensuring that 100% of Shell patients on admission leave the hospital satisfied (in terms of clinical & supportive care).
- Ensuring that ALL P.A codes (excluding surgeries & outside referrals) are received within a 24 hour period of care delivery.
- Ensuring that ALL P.A codes for surgeries are received before granting approval.
- Ensuring that Shell Monthly claims reports are forwarded to the BU Leader not later than 11:00am on the 2nd day of the new month.
- Ensuring that the Shell Utilization data reports are forwarded to the BU Leader not later than 11:00am on the 3rd day of the new month.
- Ensuring approval is received for ALL patients requiring referral to an outside facility; also that the referral process is as smooth as possible.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or RN qualification
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Nursing.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and independently with minimal supervision
- Experience in care coordination, discharge planning, or case management is preferred
- Experience in utilizing electronic medical record systems and Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.