Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Officer
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Data Entry in Software on Daily Basis (ERP – E-resources) (Day to Day).
- Stock verification – Physical vs software on daily basis (Raw material / Diesel/ Base oil / Additives)
- Other Bank related work which needs physical attention.
- Reporting – All the work as per the above shall be properly arranged and share the report with seniors on daily basis
- Other work given by HOD & Senior Manager.
- Preparing the sales report on daily basis.
- Liaising with logistic department towards dispatches.
- Sending of invoices and waybill to customer for payment after supply done.
- Work with the account officer in area of payment to vendors on daily basis.
- Preparing of local purchase order (LPO).
- Preparing & filling of bank payment, cash payment, invoice, and waybill & Other Account & Finance Documents
- Cash Withdrawal from Various Banks for petty cash.
Requirement and Skills
- B.Sc or HND in any related field.
- 1-2 years of experience as a data entry operator
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail.
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch-typing system is strongly preferred
- Computer savvy; Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
N130,000 – N160,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidate will be contacted.