Phillips Outsourcing and Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc are currently recruiting:
Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client is a sales and procurement firm that is engaged in providing engineering solutions in all manufacturing sectors. They specialize in the supply of power transmission products, bearings, conveyor spares, industrial hoses, tools, maintenance (predictive and preventive), lubrication, seals, pumps, valves, gaskets, electric motors, gears drives, standard sand, sealing adhesives, fasteners, vulcanizing components, welding solutions, automation parts, etc. The company’s services also include technical support, installations, servicing, procurement services, consultancy, and surveys.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Meet business goals in terms of product sales, sales growth, market share improvement, profitability and customer satisfaction in the assigned territory.
- BSc or HND in any related field but an added advantage in Electrical, Mechanical, and Industrial Engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years of corporate B2B direct selling and sales management/relationship, management experience in related industries in Cement Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, FMCG and others.
- Must Enjoy the art of selling and be willing to go hands-on when required. • Ambitious and performance-driven personality.
- Must know how to drive and have a driver’s license.
- Experience in sales of machines and industrial spares.
- Experience in a manufacturing or engineering company
- Proven records of high-performance sales.
- Independent, resourceful and able to work under pressure with high mobility Selfmotivated, analytical and a team player.
- Grow RPM Sales: Achieve agreed sales budget for the company
- Develop sales in assigned geographical territory through direct sales visits and through contracted freelancers if any.
- Develop freelancers in your area to increase our reach.
- Strictly follow & implement a guided sales strategy to achieve the growth and sales targets.
- To continuously improve technical knowledge on products technologies and applications.
- To support the complete sales process with prospecting, discussions, demonstration, exhibition, reference selling and negotiation to achieve target.
- To maintain regular contact with all customers.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with established customers through close management of the accounts and attention to their needs.
- Assess and define customer applications so that the correct product can be represented. Ensure integrity in the application of the products.
- To promote the company’s brands with value sales process.
- To interact actively with customers to become their consultant in selling our products.
- To follow up existing customers showing a high degree of commitment and professionalism. • To set and maintain coherent and clear sales activity agenda.
- To protect and promote the company’s price positioning and premium.
- Reporting: To report, (daily, weekly & monthly) using sales tools and databases, activities and information collected in the market (customers, competitors, actions in progress…)
- To support sales through undertaking sites survey and providing technical advices to both existing and new potential customers.
N312,000 Gross + Commission + HMO +Pension + Official car
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th December, 2023.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Overseeing the store / inventory system to guarantee adequate stock levels and appropriate spares allocation to meet daily production and maintenance demands.
- Working closely with all relevant stakeholders to achieve cost avoidance and cost reduction across the organization’s manufacturing, distribution, and store operations.
- Implementing security measures to prevent theft and loss of merchandise.
- Ensuring the store complies with company policies, safety standards, and regulations.
- Providing a strong leadership, excellent customer service and resolving customer complaints or issues.
- Creating and monitoring the store’s annual budget, including costs and earnings.
- Providing regular reports to management on store performance, trends and inventory levels.
- Establish key performance indicators, track ongoing performance, and strive to exceed expectations against established objectives.
- B.Sc or HND in Mechanical, Electrical or any Science related course.
- At least 3 years of relevant job experience, preferably as a store/warehouse manager.
- Proficiency in Axapta usage and database management will be an added advantage.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Pay keen attention to details and be highly organized.
- Be proficient with Microsoft office suite or related software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified