Human Resources (HR) Executive at Golden Oil Industries Limited
Golden Oil Industries Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on 8th September, 1988, and has grown into a household name in Nigeria’s edible oil’s industry. The company’s focus is to provide healthy oil as a cooking medium to its customers. The company is Nigeria’s trusted name for supply of refined palm oil, palm kernel oil, olein, soybean Oil, stearin, soybean meal, soy lecithin, and palm kernel de-oiled cake. Our oils are used as healthy cooking medium. Soybean meal and palm kernel de-oiled cake are used in premier poultry / animal feed.
The company’s products have been duly certified by the appropriate regulatory agencies Such as the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) and National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA). Golden Oil has modern processing technology and plants, which can be compared to worldwide standards. The company has highly trained seasoned oil experts, who’s commitment is to delivering healthy oil to Nigerian consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Executive
Employment Type: Full Time
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience within the manufacturing / FMCG industry.
- HR Generalist experience preferred.
- Organized and able to function with less supervision.
- Good data management skills.
- Understand HR policies, procedures, programs & general administrative functions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “HR Executive” as the subject of the mail.