Human Resource Business Partner at Unified Payment Services Limited
UP otherwise known as Unified Payment Services Limited is Nigeria’s premier Payments & Financial Technology company founded in 1997 by a consortium of leading Nigerian banks. UP operates as a shared infrastructure for the banking community in Nigeria and Payments Service Provider within and outside Nigeria, with a vision to be the most preferred e-payment service provider in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner
Employment Type: Full-time
- Providing and Supporting Human Resource activities in the organization
- Manage time and Attendance
- Implement an effective and efficient end-to-end recruitment process i.e. from attracting to on-boarding the best-fit people to fill company needs.
- Payroll Administration
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Collect and analyze human resources data
- Ensure compliance with HR policies and processes
- Conduct Staff Appraisal exercises as and when due
- Processing of staff confirmations, background checks, reimbursement, loans etc
- Manage leave and personnel records
- B.Sc in Social Science, Arts and other related courses.
- Professional membership in CIPM, PHRI, CIPD, SHRM or other relevant HR certifications would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a related role.
N150,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from men.