HSE Officer at Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm in the Healthcare Sector, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assessing equipment to gauge if it is up to safety standards.
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management.
- Monitoring staff to evaluate if they are following health and safety protocols.
- Hosting presentations to educate staff about health and safety laws.
- Creating plans for the company to implement in order to avoid breaking health and safety laws.
- Investigating accidents in the workplace to evaluate how safety measures can be improved.
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g., not using protective equipment)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or HND in Environmental Science.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in HSE from a reputable company.
- Extensive knowledge of health and safety protocols.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills.
N150,000 monthly (Gross)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th August, 2023.