HR Business Partner at the Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- Human Resources Business Partner, is a client facing role that provides strategic HR and people management support, advice, and consultative services to business leaders, enabling them to make informed business decisions.
- This position will also be responsible for providing labour relations support for internal clients in a manufacturing facility environment.
- This role is ideal for an HR professional with a passion for business and the ability to foster a growth culture in a shared-service HR model.
Functions and Activities
- Develop people and culture plans at the client level and execute key activities to support the group’s business objectives.
- Help local managers meet and exceed people objectives for their area or function.
- Provide consultative support, advice and solutions on all people related subjects, in conjunction with Center of Excellence (COE) and HR Services.
- Leverage the use of tools / knowledge / informational sources to identify business trends and ensure appropriate solutions are in place to support the business.
- Support the HR Service Delivery model by working effectively with cross functional groups within the organization.
- Facilitate and conduct training as required.
- Provide employee relations support as required.
- Provide people management coaching to managers and contribute to the development of managers’ skills.
- Act as steward for attracting, developing and retaining diverse talent in the organization.
- Champion performance and talent management processes within customer groups.
- Support HR Services delivery of people-related matters.
- Partner with Centers of Expertise to deliver business required programs.
- Drive implementation of function-wide HR programs with-in assigned locations.
- Work with the leadership team on the implementation of new business initiatives and resulting people impacts and manage the change process.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Experience with root cause analysis with ability to link situations to the bigger picture.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment as well as operate independently.
- Effectively interact will all levels of management, with the ability to adapt to changing or competing priorities.
- Minimum of 12+ years Human Resource experience with strong business acumen, excellent communication and influencing skills, and the ability to successfully influence others in a matrixed organization.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience with Workday preferred or other ATS programs.
- Experience with team facilitation, change management, performance management, employee relations, staffing, compensation, diversity and inclusion, and organizational development.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, influencing, coaching, and consulting skills.
- Onboarding; Performance Management (PM); Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS); Succession Planning; Leadership Training and Development; Recruiting; Project Management; Talent Acquisition; Communication; People Management; Conflict Resolutions; Human Resources (HR); Coaching; Problem Solving; Change Management; Workforce Planning.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply