Phillips Outsourcing Limited is a leading outsourcing service provider in Nigeria committed to delivering qualitative, customised, and effective outsourcing solutions to our esteemed clients. Our innovative solutions have made us revered and renowned to be the go-to business partner for companies who want to scale-up and have a competitive edge in the market. With our workforce of highly skilled and experienced professionals, advanced technology and cost-effective mediums, our goal is to meet our client’s needs with precision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Analyst
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To provide general administrative support to the Human Resources department. This position involves handling various administrative tasks and ensuring the smooth operation of HR processes.
- The responsibilities encompass a wide range of HR functions including recruitment, employee onboarding, records management, benefits, and general administration.
- Assist in the recruitment process by posting job advertisements, screening resumes, scheduling interviews
- Coordinate the onboarding process for new employees and ensuring work tools and necessary access is available prior to resumption
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records
- Address employee inquiries and concerns related to policies and other ad hoc purpose
- Support the coordination and logistics of employee training & development programs
- Coordinate action plans and projects in the department.
- Process all expense claim for the department.
- Implement a timely response system to inquiries and feedback.
- Provide administrative support to both the external and internal stakeholders
- Monitor training and leave schedules for all team members. Raise all requisitions for the department
- Provide administrative support to the HR team as needed, including organizing meetings, preparing materials, and managing HR-related correspondence
- Assist in special projects or initiatives as assigned
- Draft and compile the monthly Business Partnering & Services reports, using relevant Microsoft tools (converting PowerPoint to MS Word)
- Assist in the deployment of surveys administration and drive participation across the business
- Co-ordinate all the Business Partnering & Services forums, meetings and activities
- Perform general administrative functions in the department
- Facilitate document transfers within and outside the department
- HND or BSc. in a related discipline
- Professional qualification in HR will be an advantage
- 2-5 years experience in an area of specialization – administration, logistics etc.
- Experience using ERP tools – Oracle, HCM, SAP etc.
- Experience in Report writing, planning.
- Expert User of MS Suite packages.
- N180,000 monthly Net.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th October, 2023.