Hotel Manager at Ibizza Pit Hotels & Suits Limited
Ibizza Pit Hotels & Suits Limited is one of the best, well-structured and beautifully managed hotels on the mainland. Our employees are our first priority and as such we give room for fair play whilst maintaining best practices in the corporate world. Ibizza Pit Hotels & Suites Limited runs three arms such as the Hotel, Restaurant and Eatery. We assure you the best of career experience and growth as you join us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Manager
Location: Ikotun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan, implement and manage overall hotel daily operations
- Conduct hotel budgeting and financial planning
- Plan and organize hotel activities to drive sales
- Manage and monitor hotel expenses
- Manage and track hotel inventory
- Track KPIs and produce reports
- Evaluating hotel performance and ensuring compliance with health and safety rules.
- Partaking in financial activities, including establishing room rates, setting budgets sales targets, and assigning funds to departments.
- Supervise maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings in the hotel
- Ensure security systems are effective
- Carry out inspections of property and services from time to time
- Ensure compliance with health and safety and other statutory regulations.
- Involved in the process of hiring and onboarding new hotel staff
- Evaluate staff performance
- Ensure safety and adherence to rules and regulations
- Prepare and manage schedules and shifts
- Plan and implement marketing campaigns with marketing teams to promote the hotel’s services and amenities.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with guests and customers
- Resolving issues regarding hotel services, amenities, and policies.
- Monitor employee performance and conduct regular evaluations to improve customer service.
- Monitor payments and ensure proper records of budgets, funding, revenue, and expenses are kept.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND with 5-7 years experience.
- Candidate must understand the use of software applications in Hotel.
N250,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (PDF format) to: [email protected] using “Hotel Manager” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th May, 2023.