Health Safety and Wellbeing Manager – West Africa at Fan Milk Plc
Fan Milk Plc, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Safety and Wellbeing Manager – West Africa
Location: Lagos / Ibadan – Oyo
About the Job
- We are looking to hire a Health, Safety & Wellbeing Manager – West Africa, who will support all manufacturing, distribution, HQ, office
The HSWM will:
- Inspire and drive the CBU Health Safety and Wellbeing (HS&W) Priorities
- Lead WISE² safety program & HS&W activities, risks analysis and prevention, standards implementation, trainings, audits & inspection, incident and accident management, equipment safety,
- Drive continuous Health Safety & Wellbeing continuous improvement & performance, through monitoring of HS&W metrics and action plans, implementation of effective systems, tools & processes.
- Develop CBU safety capabilities and employees.
Education / Professional Qualifications
- A recognized Degree or equivalent in Occupational Safety & Health, Environmental Science, Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or related field.
- Knowledge of manufacturing or consumer industries in a fast-moving consumer goods environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership / managerial experience.
- Experience in managing safety & health in multi-national business.
- Have significant safety management experiences in a manufacturing environment or any other industries with high safety standards.
- Strong knowledge of Danone Wise2 safety management system.
- Technical safety expertise or at least ability to acquire it or ability to mobilise safety experts efficiently.
- Negotiation skills and cooperative approach in dealing with conflicts and/or deviations supported by strong safety auditing skills. Maturity to inspire respect form stakeholders.
- Coaching and training skills.
- Motivation for safety and for the job.
- Ability to travel frequently within the CBU and to connect with the zone network.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Proven ability and enthusiasm to embark teams at management level on safety deployment, with the capability to influence & delegate effectively, whilst driving for performance.
- Coordination, organization and networking capabilities; good level of autonomy to drive safety at CBU level.
- Ability and vision to drive the level of ambition within the teams, challenge safety performance and culture, getting buy-in and focus on team priorities.
- Excellent communicator at all levels
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply