Head Finance at Guaranty Trust Holding Company
Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Finance
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- The Head, Finance is responsible for all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
- S/he will also be responsible for establishing the Financial Reporting Controls Framework (FRCF) for the IFRS financial statements, statutory and tax reporting.
- Lead and manage finance team, oversee day-to-day financial operations, budgeting, forecasting, fund accounting and financial reporting.
- Develop and executive strategic financial plans that aligns with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Provide insightful financial analysis and guidance to support decision making by senior leadership.
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and reporting standards (e.g GAAP/IFRS), while maintaining a strong internal control environment.
- Identify and assess financial risks, developing and implementing risk mitigation strategies.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional team to drive financial strategies that enhance business performance.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, innovation, and collaboration within the finance department.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field (MBA, MSC would be an added advantage). Candidate MUST be ICAN or ACCA , or related, certified.
- Minimum of eight (8) years progressive finance experience, with significant knowledge of managing a Team.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Exceptional financial analysis and strategic planning capabilities.
- Proficiency in financial software, ERP systems, and advanced Microsoft excel skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations, compliance, and reporting standards.
- High ethical standards, integrity, and a commitment to upholding the highest level of professionalism.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2203.