Graduate Executive Trainee at Personal Trust is a Microfinance Bank
Personal Trust is a Microfinance Bank in Lagos and a subsidiary of First Ally Capital Limited (FACL). Formerly known as Personal Trust Savings and Loans, the Bank was registered in 1993 and operated as a Mortgage Bank until its conversion to a Microfinance Bank in 2014. Personal Trust has a branch network at strategic locations in Lagos State and provides banking services to individuals, micro, Small and medium enterprises (MSME).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Executive Trainee
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We have several job opportunities that will provide successful Candidates with a platform for a rewarding and professional banking career.
- HND / B.Sc in Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance or any Social Science Courses.
- Between 25 – 30 years of age.
- Evidence of completion of NYSC.
- Advanced computer software skills, including Microsoft Office Tools.
- Organization and time management abilities.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi task and meet tight deadlines.
- Evidence of completion/membership of any professional body will be an added advantage.
- Great analytical skills for decision-making and problem-solving.
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills.
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple parties.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “Graduate Executive Trainee” as the subject of the mail.
Note: All communications to successful applicants will be done via the above email
Application Deadline 22nd June, 2023.