C & I Leasing Plc was incorporated in 1990 as a limited liability company and was subsequently licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a finance company, to provide amongst other services, operating and finance leases.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Employment Type: Contract
Customer Service Management:
- Communicate the Institute offerings to clients and answer inquiries about the Institute.
- Manage the front office and ensure conduciveness for receiving visitors.
- Provide the highest level of service by quickly and accurately identifying client needs and articulating the appropriate solution to their questions and / or issues.
- Pro-actively dealing with complaints, enquiries and concerns via phone, email, and live chat.
- Maintain a high level of personal integrity and comply with the Institutes Code of Conduct.
- Communicate with various departments and make use of all internal systems and resources available to obtain the necessary information to resolve inquiries for clients.
- Management of the Live chat feature on the website.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, assist callers, take messages, make community referrals, and direct calls to staff members.
- Receive and transfer telephone calls to staff promptly and effectively.
- Ensure prompt registration, dispatch and distribution of incoming mail and correspondence to appropriate offices or staff members.
- Maintain logbooks in respect of correspondence in and out of the office.
Front Office/Facility Management:
- Grant access to the building by appropriate implementation of visitors’ policy.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the front desk.
- Update and maintain member/visitor information and program tracking.
- Prepare staff attendance record and report an analysis monthly.
- Administrative support in the management of facility vendors.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Humanities, or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years post-graduation experience on a similar role in a reputable organization, d verbal communication skills.
N95,000 / Month (Gross)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 9th August, 2023.