Arla Foods is a dairy cooperative, owned by over 13,500 farmers. Our philosophy of producing natural, healthy and high quality dairy products for Nigerian consumers dates back to the 1880s when dairy farmers in Denmark and Sweden joined forces with one common goal – to produce and provide the best dairy products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Maintenance Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
Manager: Farm Manager
Area of Responsibilities
- Be responsible for maintenance/repair of farm equipment, machinery and vehicles
- Maintain milking equipment
- Assist in field operations
- Maintain irrigation equipment.
- Coordinate all maintenance activities/operations on the farm.
- Farm machinery and equipment repair/maintenance. Have technical know-how on the repair and maintenance of Massey Ferguson Tractors, John Deere Tractors and Duetz Tractors.
- The candidate must have knowledge on servicing and maintenance of Mikano Generators ( Yorc Engines).
- Should be knowledgeable and have some experience on basic servicing of Telescopic Forklifts and Bobcats.
- Field work
- Knowledge of basic maintenance of Balers, Mowers, rakes and Corn crushers is an added advantage.
- Should be able to carry out basic servicing/maintenance of Irrigation equipment.
- Minimum of SSCE.
- A good technical understanding of different farm machinery.
- Have working experience with irrigation/ field work
- Ability to repair/maintain farm machinery and equipment
- Good knowledge of farm machinery and equipment will be an added advantage.
- Have minimum of 5 years’ experience with farm machinery and equipment maintenance.
- An individual that can perform well in multiple outfield farm operations
- Ability to maintain irrigation equipment is an advantage.
- A knowledge of milking systems/equipment will be an advantage.
- Ability to work as an outfield worker.
- Should have good technical knowledge of multiple farm machinery and equipment and how they function.
- Should be able to work as part of a team.
- Honest, hardworking and motivated individual
- Result oriented and a smart team member.
- Should be able to collaborate easily with other professionals to solve complex technical issues.
- An individual that is open to learning.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 25th August, 2023.