Facility / Health, Safety and Environment Manager at Berger Paints Nigeria Plc
Berger Paints Nigeria Plc is the Nigeria leading paint brand with over fifty years of quality product and seamless delivery of services. Over the years, we have been able to carve out the niche has being the market leader in the paints and coating industry.
We are recruiting an experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility / Health, Safety and Environment Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
- Develops and drives the company’s safety practices in line with local and national standards to support the organization’s business strategy.
- Oversees the implementation of safety, health, and environment programs to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
- To provide guidance on day-to-day basis for smooth management and operation of each building’s infrastructure, assets through administrative support and, overseeing maintenance tasks.
- Monitors compliance with health and safety policies and procedures to ensure operations run with minimal accidents and injury.
- Provides interpretative guidance on HSE laws, regulations, and standards.
- Ensures organization’s compliance with health and safety guidelines with regulatory bodies and adherence to reporting standards.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Health, Safety, environment or a related course
- 6 – 10 years experience
- Professional Certification in HSE and Facility Management.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Extensive knowledge of facility, safety legislation and procedures, leadership and supervising,
- Oral and written communication
- Leadership skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 24th July, 2023.