Entry Level Supply Chain Analyst at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry Level Supply Chain Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Supply Chain Analyst to join our team. The Supply Chain Analyst will play a crucial role in supporting the supply chain function, ensuring the smooth execution of supply chain processes, data analysis, and driving efficiency.
- The ideal candidate should have 0- 1 year of experience in supply chain or a similar analytical role, strong analytical skills, and the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Analyse data to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for growth.
- Provide insights and recommendations to the supply chain team and management based on data analysis.
- Prepare and generate accurate and timely reports. Create visually appealing and easy-to-understand reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or a related field.
- 0 -1 years of experience in supply chain operations, business analysis, or a similar role.
- A detail-oriented mindset with the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work cross-functionally and build relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present findings and recommendations to diverse audiences.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only qualified candidates will be reached out to.
- If you meet the above qualifications and are excited about joining a dynamic team, please click on the link below to apply.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2023