Vitafoam Nigeria Plc is Nigeria’s leading manufacturer of flexible, reconstituted and rigid foam products. It has the largest foam manufacturing and distribution network which facilitates just-in-time delivery of its products throughout Nigeria. Incorporated on 4th August, 1962 and listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1978. Vitafoam’s successful brands remain household names in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Sales Team Lead
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- We are in need of a Team Lead for our sales and marketing department, the Team Lead is responsible for effective combination of technical knowledge with sales skills, market and sell technical products, and respond effectively to clients’ queries.
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services maximizing customer potential in designated regions
- Travelling to visit potential clients
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client’s needs.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Solving client problems
- Helping in the design of custom-made products.
- Providing training and producing support material for other members of the Sales Team
- Train and develop sales force and also coordinate their efforts towards achieving set target
- Developing and growing long-term relationships with customers.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Calculating client quotations
- Negotiating on tender and contract term to meet both client and company needs.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Offering after sales support services
- Administering clients’ accounts
- Analyzing costs and sales.
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Coordinating sales projects
- A University Degree in Engineering, Quantity Survey, Architecture, Building and related discipline.
- 5-7 years’ experience in sales functions
- Sound judgment and good business sense
- A Team player
- Ability to build relationships with clients quickly
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Resilience and tenacity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Unspecified