Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Job Requisition ID: 859533
Job Type: Full time
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
- Main Purpose of the job is to lead the multi-functional / dimensional Engineering and Project management Team within the Lagos facility, while ensuring at all times assets are managed, maintained and operated at world class standards in the areas of safety, quality and cost.
- To be an active and integral member of the Facility management Team (FMT). Providing input on strategic and tactical plans for the Plant
- In this role, you will be running technologically advanced, high-speed manufacturing equipment and leading new or junior team members to do their best work safely.
- This role is part of Kimberly-Clark’s $140 million investment in creating new jobs and expanding its capabilities to produce nonwovens right here in Corinth.
- Read on to see if it’s worth investing your next several working years with us.
- Minimum of a BSc Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent tertiary education.
- Previous engineering and leadership experience in FMCG environment.
- Above average computer literacy is required.
- Prior experience working with a Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) would be an advantage
- Excellent PLC programming and drives skills(Siemens/Allan Bradley/Rockwell)
- Excellent project management skills.
- Has demonstrated good leadership qualities in line with companies policies and practices.
- Excellent design, process improvement and maintenance experience.
- Our manufacturing employees are some of our most important workers, our most loyal fans and our favorite people, so we take care of them really well. We’ve listed just a few of the many offerings that you would enjoy.
- Great support for Good Health with options for medical, dental and vision coverage – and no waiting periods or pre-existing condition restrictions, you can start work with peace of mind on Day 1. You’ll also have access to an on-site Fitness Center and on-site Occupational Health Nurse and allowances for high quality safety equipment.
- Flexible Savings and spending accounts that let you maximize health care options and stretch your dollars further when caring for yourself or dependents.
- Diverse Income protection insurance options to help protect yourself and your family in case of illness, injury or other unexpected events.
- Great support for amazing life choices. We know it takes time and resources to continue your education, adopt a child, relocate, or even find temporary childcare.
- That’s why Kimberly-Clark offers additional programs and support for the things that matter to your life, right now.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world.
- We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers.
- When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
- This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.