Digital Marketing Manager at Daystar Christian Centre (DCC)
Daystar Christian Centre (DCC) was established on the firm foundation of God’s word given to His servants, Sam & Nike Adeyemi in November 18, 1995, to empower individuals to discover, develop, release and maximize our potentials in God through the word. By the grace of God, Daystar Christian Centre remains committed to executing this mandate through weekly worship gatherings and community outreaches; and God stays faithful to supporting the ministry by a steady increase in our numbers and impact.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in search of a talented and experienced Digital Marketing Manager. If you are interested in showcasing your digital marketing skills and competence and you are ready to join our fantastic communications team this role is for you.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the overall digital marketing strategy of the organization; developing, implementing, tracking, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns to ensure digital growth.
- This role is expected to possess exceptional knowledge of current marketing tools; must be able to initiate digital campaigns and run with them from conception up to the execution.
- The digital marketing manager will work closely with our Media Production, and IT departments.
- This collaboration must be effective to ensure prompt campaign launches. It also allows the entire team to stay within the allocated digital marketing budgets.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and scrutinize all digital marketing campaign budgets
- Develop and manage the digital marketing unit.
- Handle digital advertising, email marketing, and make inputs into the organization’s website and marketing databases
- Analysis of end-to-end consumer experience on all the organization’s digital channels.
- Identify the latest digital technologies and current digital trends affecting the industry and provide adoption or adjustment strategies.
- Prepare and submit monthly digital marketing performance reports
- Plan and oversee the organization’s social media channels
- Grow the website traffic and enable digital growth
- Content creation, distribution and marketing
- Monitor the primary marketing metrics to establish the effectiveness of online advertising
- Report on the performance of digital marketing activities and compare the results against key performance indicators and ROI
- Review the brand message regularly to ascertain its consistency
- Develop a workable digital marketing strategy
- Collaborate with other supporting teams to create impressive client-centered landing pages
- Recruitment, selection, and training of Social Media and other digital marketing operations employees.
- Provide educational opportunities, relevant information, and growth opportunities for digital marketing unit staff
- Other related tasks.
- To deliver effective and timely communication on Daystar’s activities to members, intending members and other stakeholders and publics, promoting a STRONG brand by TELLING compelling STORIES that continue to attract our target audience via digital channels.
The digital marketing manager must ensure that appropriate strategy, tactics, and tools are in place to achieve the digital marketing KPIs in these main areas:
- Lead generation
- Website & traffic metrics
- Paid advertising
- Social media tracking
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in a relevant discipline
- Google digital marketing certifications and other social media certifications
- Experience in SEO and SEM strategy and keyword research
- Proficiency in photo and video editing software.
- Understanding of website analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
- Analytical mind, with a passion for measuring data.
- 5-7 years experience with at least 2 to 3 years in a managerial position.
- Ready to train and develop team members
- Showcase high levels of professionalism.
- Ready to be a catalyst for change.
- Social media savvy, with a passion for staying on top of trends
- Strong sense of creativity, imagination, and innovation
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with other departments
- Ability to analyze consumer metrics, reports, and trends
- Strong project management and managerial skills
- In-depth knowledge of current digital trends
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms and best practices
- Excellent Leadership skills
What We Offer
- A hybrid work structure that allows for flexibility and work life balance
- Internal and external training and development
- Defined career path
- Standard Compensation package
- A social community that creates a conducive work environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 14th December, 2023.