Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient, and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers. Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Delivery Experience Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Map the customers journey to ensure a seamless experience for forward delivery/pickup touchpoints
- Ensure we deliver on the forward promise to customers by ensuring that logistics respect the delivery timeline communicated to the customers
- Monitoring and ensuring that customers are clear on the forward flow journey
- Define conditions and rules that optimize workflow and maximize the quality of experience
- Continuously track and deep dive on delivery contact reasons, repeat contacts, IPGO, CSAT/NPS; % cancellations of failed delivery; delivery lead times, non-compliance attempts; any metric that reflects defects in the forward flow of the customer journey.
- Proactively identify pain points through a regular deep-dive culture to ensure appropriate improvement initiatives are activated
- Auditing the info provided by Jumia (web/app/outbound comm.) on forward delivery flow, payment methods, delivery options, and lead times.
- Ensure continuous reporting and monitoring of key metrics to ensure quality control and efficiency of resolution management
- Ensure that end to end process for delivery and pickup can be adapted to optimize customer journey experience across 10 unique markets in Africa.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree qualification with 6 – 12 years work experience.
- Ensure that end to end process for returns and refunds can be adapted to optimize the customer journey experience.
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and deep-dive on complex challenges, leveraging data as a key parameter for decision-making
- Extensive experience in process mapping and work-flow management in an operations-centric setting
- Stellar project management and execution skills to navigate project milestones end to end
- Strong influencer, leveraging on clear and concise communication to manage relevant stakeholders in operations, marketing, and commercial that holistically shape the customer experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 4th August, 2023.