Data Analyst (Mid-Level) at Nomba
Nomba, launched in 2017 as “Kudi.ai”, is a chatbot that responds to financial requests on social apps. Nomba has since evolved to empower independent businesses to act as neighborhood banks offering basic financial services such as cash withdrawal, transfer and bill payments to all Nigerians, especially those in underserved communities. Today we process more than $500m in payments monthly.
With a vision to enable economic prosperity by supercharging businesses to run efficiently and meet their goals, nomba is making it easier for businesses to accept payments, make payments and manage their operations. With over 250 employees and more than 150,000 businesses on our platform across the country, we are creating a distinct gateway into the digital economy by providing businesses with access to everyday tools that simplify payments and drive their growth. With these easy-to-use tools, businesses of all sizes can now accept, process and manage payments online and offline while optimizing their operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst (Mid-Level)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Nomba is a growth-stage financial technology company and we are on a mission to provide easily accessible and affordable financial services to underbanked Africans.
- To achieve this mission, a vast range of data is required on a daily basis to enable the company to make data-driven business decisions.
- We have built a team of Data Engineers, Data Analysts, and Business Intelligence Analysts to help us manage our data warehouse.
- As we expand, the need for more hands on the team has become evident.
- We are looking for a Data Analyst to join the data team who will be responsible for extracting insights from data to help various organizational teams and individuals make sense of the vast amount of data that is available within the company to get their job done.
- The ideal candidate will be able to write SQL to fetch data from our analytics system, wrangle the data as required, and either export the data to spreadsheets or CSV, or visualize the data.
- The Data analyst will be interfacing with various teams to understand their job functions and then providing them with reports and data.
- If this sounds interesting to you, we would love to hear from you.
- Respond to requests for data by writing queries
- Exporting data to spreadsheets and manipulating data in spreadsheets
- Building reports and dashboards to communicate insights
- Building reports and dashboards to track key performance indicators.
- A minimum of two years of experience
- Good knowledge of SQL
- A firm understanding of spreadsheets
- Excellent data literacy skills
- A firm knowledge of Tableau.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date