Customer Service Executive at TotalEnergies
TotalEnergies is a global multi-energy company producing and supplying energy: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gas, renewables and electricity. Over 100,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, clean, reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. As a company with over 500 professions in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies places sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of populations by offering high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Location: Churchgate Street – Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- Keep accurate records of all customer transactions and details in the company’s operating software.
- Attend to customer enquiries, reports, queries and complaints in a professional efficient manner in conjunction with the Customer.
- Service Manager through networking with relevant resource persons in the Region.
- Provides price lists of products to requesting customers.
- Receive customers/ stations orders and record them in the customer order register.
- Performs credit and lubricants stock checks for each customer.
- Raise sales order (SOs) and delivery notes (DNs) for stations and other on the spot buyers after the credit and stock checks.
- Reconciliation of sales order and delivery notes.
- Sending of all SOs and DNs unblocked to dispatch.
- Prints and send SOs and DNs of Lubricants and special products to the Lubricant plant office to be serviced promptly.
- Periodically check for blocked orders.
- Reconciliation on lubricants and invoices as it may be.
- Prompt invoicing of lubricant orders for Lagos region
- Invoice all lubricants deliveries and ensure the general trade (GT) invoices are signed and acknowledged by the sales representative.
- Forward signed invoices to GT customers and ensure prompt settlement through regular follow up.
- Reconciliation of daily lubricants issue journal (LIJ) from warehouses with previous day’s delivery notes.
- Perform daily /weekly/monthly material balancing on Lubricants under the Region
- Properly file away and ensure safety of all sales documents and work tools as well as personal safety.
- Invoicing of vendor management sites customers.
- Ensure that Retail Sales Executives and General Trade Executives provide regular updates on the accounts.
- Ensure all manual documents used in emergency periods are promptly regularized.
- Confirming all parameters are maintained before raising of orders.
- Zerorise all unused SOs and DNs for the previous month after confirmation from the loading depots.
Ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, with at least one year post NYSC experience (preferably in the oil & gas industry)
- Customer service-driven with good numeric and analytical skills
- Ability to rapidly adapt to new environment / situations, work under pressure, high integrity and excellent communication skills.
- Computer skills: MS Office proficiency
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and adhere to strict timelines
- Reliable, organized, and meticulous
- Excellent listening skills and a team player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified