Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a candidate to take up the role of a Customer experience Agent in Lagos, Nigeria.
- This position would involve Delivering a superior Customer experience to our customers, Proactively identifying issues and mitigating them, and ensuring issues raised are resolved quickly.
- The position holder will also be in charge of closely collaborating with other teams, acting as the first point of contact for customers, and actively building strong relationships with customers.
- This is an exciting career opportunity to work in a multinational, Global 500 company that makes global trade happen.
- You will be interacting daily with colleagues internationally, giving you the opportunity to develop your professional skills in a global environment. We provide support for you to shape your own career by achieving expertise and learning on the job.
- Updating/creating customer specific IOP’s.
- Adhering to the standard process and customer specific IOP’s and monitor respective KPI’s.
- Be the primary point of contact for customers and act as an advocate for the customer internally.
- Ensure smooth execution of the end-to-end shipment by working closely with customer and internal stakeholders.
- Identify and execute up-selling opportunities
- Actively build strong relationships with customers and gain an understanding of their business, service needs, drivers and desires.
- Own customer experience. Lead the team to achieve best-in-class Customer Experience.
- Proactively involve in project roll-out and actively seek out continuous improvement opportunities.
- Minimum of B.Sc or Master’s Degree / MBA in Marketing, Sales or Business-related course.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in customer service or sales.
- Experience in shipping/logistics industry will be preferred. Must be willing to learn fast.
- Proficient use (above average skill) of Microsoft office tools i.e., excel, word and power point etc.
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for Customer Experience.
- Pro-active person with a service oriented mindset.
- Dedicated, decisive and result orientated with a can-do attitude.
- Likes to get it right the first time and can look ahead to avoid issues from happening.
- Comfortable with changes in management and capable of delivering high quality before, during and after transformation.
- Good process understanding and digital proficiency.
- Comfortable with working with multiple items at the same time whilst keeping quality in focus.
- Well organized, efficient, and effective.
- An excellent team player.
- Good moral compass and ability to work the Company’s values.
At Maersk, you’ll be part of a global team motivated by bringing food and commodities to people in every corner of the world. We do this through close partnerships with our valued customers, who trade everything from seafood and fruits, to clothes, electronics, and cars. No matter our role in the Region, our end goal is to simplify the lives of our customers through integrated logistics. This is done through seamless processes, best in class digital solutions, and great customer service. So, we offer:
- Results orientation.
- Improved commercial and leadership capabilities.
- Interaction within broader Area for best practice sharing.
- Creating network within the global organization
- Understand market and customer drivers.
- Improve understanding of how best to generate profit for Maersk.
- Moreover, you will expand your customer network and enrich your market and product knowledge while enhancing the Maersk’s leadership position and contributing to the continuous success of the Maersk Nigeria organization.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2023.