Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Operations Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure proper stock storage, issuing, documentation and accountability. To maintain proper and optimal warehouse layouts, ensure proper stock storage, issuing, documentation and accountability to support smooth production runs.
- Supervise the receiving, offloading and storage of raw materials from vendors, central Stores, and other regions in stores.
- Supervise and maintain GMP/GSP in Raw Materials and other stores.
- Supervise the posting of TRV into Navision and SRV out of Navision.
- Monitor and supervise the issuing of all production spares to users from the production store.
- Supervise daily, weekly and periodic stock count in the raw material stores.
- Give attention to all internal and external audit requests and issues.
- Warehouse reporting
- Supervise the issuing of all raw materials to production following FIFO and other stock items to users.
- Supervise the posting of all raw materials and other stock SRV out of Navision.
- Supervise the daily count of all raw materials, prepare the daily and weekly raw materials report and publish for all use
- Prepare daily raw materials ageing reports
- Monitor re-order level for all raw materials in use.
- Supervise the daily, weekly and periodic stock count of all other stock items for proper accountability.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of a First Degree (HND / BSc) preferably in Social Science or analytical discipline.
- Stock Reconciliation and an ability to organise warehouse outlay.
- Numerical Proficiency: Ability to access, use, interpret and communicate mathematical information and ideas quickly.
- Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience in beverage industry.
- Relevant professional certification is an added advantage.
- Stakeholder Management: Ability to engage with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Business Knowledge: Working knowledge and understanding of warehouse operations, processes, policies, and systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2023.