Compliance Manager at A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited
A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited provides West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Develop, monitor, and assess governance, risk, and compliance control systems to prevent or deal with violations of operational policy or regulatory compliance.
- Analyze internal business systems to ensure compliance with industry regulations and ethical standards.
- Liaise with other departmental heads to ensure that all business operations are in line with business policies.
- Evaluating the efficiency of controls and improving them continuously
- Conducting operational audits to ensure the organization meets operational requirements.
- Responsibility as the organization’s designated Data Officer in fulfillment of requirements of the Nigeria Data Protection Regulation (NITDA)
- Develop, review, implement, and monitor new risk management policies and procedures and continually assess any developments that may impact the organization, identifying hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
- Responsibility for the governance and maintenance of a central register for the development and implementation of standard operational procedures.
- Assess the organization’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks, including organizational exposures to related businesses in collaboration with the Legal Department
- Work with the senior management team to embed the compliance systems into daily practice, including consulting compliance responsibilities, communicating any matters identified through detailed reports and advice; and communicating any emerging external factors such as changes to laws or other compliance obligations that will affect the organization and identification, as appropriate.
Qualification and Key Competencies
- BSc / BA in Law, Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 5 years of relevant experience as a compliance officer, or compliance manager.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required.
- Excellent presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their application to: [email protected] using “Compliance Manager” as the subject of the mail.