Compliance and Regulatory Executive at 3Line Card Management Limited
3Line commenced business in 2007 with the primary aim of using technology to make financial services easily available to the financially excluded. We believe this is a basic human right, and 3Line is our platform for achieving this purpose. We focus on four key areas: Electronic Banking, Issuer Processing, Agency Banking and Identity Management, all driven by our Card Scheme.
Location: Victoria Island.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance and Regulatory Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring that the organization complies with outside regulatory and legal requirements, as well as internal policies and bylaws
- Creating and implementing organizational policies, standards, and procedures to comply with applicable regulations
- Ensuring that the company is equipped with internal controls that adequately measure and manage the risks it faces
- Working hand in hand with management and staff to identify and manage regulatory risk
- Having appropriate disciplinary measures in place in the event of a regulatory breach to avoid a future recurrence
- Maintaining open lines of communication with all relevant decision-makers and stakeholders to keep all parties informed of regulatory changes
- Organizing regular training sessions for employees to efficiently communicate key regulatory changes and updates
- Ensuring standards through disciplinary policies to ensure the organization achieves and maintains government compliance
- A B.Sc in Law with a minimum of 3 years of work experience post Law -school
- Excellent communication skills are needed to foster a culture of organizational safety and educate staff on applicable regulations.
- Strong project management abilities to create and effectively implement compliance policies.
- Must have a call-to-bar certificate and a certification in Compliance and Regulation
- Experience in the development of legal programs and projects will be an advantage
- Proven knowledge in proposal content research, legal analysis, legal drafting, and writing
- Experience in digital and technology law will be an advantage
- Strong values include integrity, teamwork, excellence, innovation, and commercial discipline
- Excellent attention to detail and strong problem-solving abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.